Standard Pushout Casement
We won’t call you old fashioned for falling in love with an old-world charmer. We call your style timeless. Adored for its simplistic operation, the pushout casement gives any interior classic appeal or even a European flare. Take a close look at Sierra Pacific’s pushout. There is a long list of features that set it apart.
- Beautiful wood interior and exterior available in 9 wood species, pine is standard
- An age old problem that plaques pushout casements in general is the sash’s inability to stay in place if a strong gust of wind blows through. It is a flaw of typical friction hinges used. Fortunately, homeowners don’t have to resolve to “just deal with it” when choosing Sierra Pacific. Our engineers are innovator and developed a unique friction hinge with a turn style locking mechanism made of stainless steel so you can enjoy peace of mind that your sash is set in place when open.
- Multi-point locking system with old-world single handle
- Low-profile sill cover
- Hinged and retractable screen options
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection
- Many design options available
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.