Bays & Bows - WI
Our bay and bow windows not only add character to your design. They also make a room feel larger. And, with their multi-pane configurations, they create the feeling that the great outdoors is actually part of your room.
- A bay usually consists of a large fixed window between two casement or double hung units.
- A bow consists of several casements or double hung units mulled together, creating a smooth arc or bow.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Thick heavy-duty extruded aluminum cladding for a low maintenance exterior.
- 75 powder-coated and anodized finishes, new textures and unlimited custom colors.
- Choose from up to nine interior wood species. Pine is standard.
- Many design choices.
Grilles Between The Glass
The easiest way to achieve the divided lite look, the grille is sealed between the panes of glass, leaving the visual appeal without the grille getting in the way.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Two-tone grilles also available.