Bays & Bows - CA
Bay and Bow Windows create a focal point and add character and charm to your home. These three-dimensional combinations enhance the architectural detail of your building's exterior, as they expand interior space, light and views. A new Bay or Bow Window can make any room more interesting, more personal and more livable. Perfect applications can be above a kitchen sink or in a dining nook for additional seating, even consider floor to ceiling applications.
- 30°, 45° or 90° angle Bay Windows feature a center picture unit with your choice of flanking double hung or casement windows.
- Our Bow Windows are composed of four, five or six window units mulled together at a 10° angle to create a graceful sweeping curve.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Thick heavy-duty extruded aluminum cladding for a low maintenance exterior.
- 75 powder-coated and anodized finishes, new textures and unlimited custom colors.
- Choose from up to nine interior wood species. Pine is standard.
- Endless design possibilities.
Note: Bay and bow units are furnished factory assembled. Assembly includes the application of 3/4" birch plywood head and seat board for units up to 120" wide. For any unit over 120" wide, 1" finger jointed, edge glued Ponderosa Pine head and seat board will be applied.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.