Like all our products, Sierra Pacific awning windows are custom made, by hand, to your exact specifications. We think you’ll notice the difference in how they look and how they perform. Our awning windows are commonly used alone or combined underneath a large picture window to provide ventilation.
- Thick extruded aluminum cladding for a low maintenance exterior.
- 75 powder-coated and anodized finishes, new textures and unlimited custom colors.
- Choose from up to nine interior wood species. Pine is standard.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Perimeter weatherstrip on sash and frame. Positive locking mechanism draws sash tightly against weatherstrip.
- Encore folding handle with geared dual arm operator.
Grilles Between The Glass
The easiest way to achieve the divided lite look, the grille is sealed between the panes of glass, leaving the visual appeal without the grille getting in the way.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Two-tone grilles also available.