Outswing - CA
Single or double, with or without sidelites, Sierra Pacific’s outswing doors are the most eloquent answer to opening your world to the outdoors. Personalize your design with a graceful radius top, lockrail, or bottom panel. Beyond their beauty, you’ll quickly see our doors are built to the highest of quality standards.
- 1-3/4” thick panels.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Constructed of the heaviest extruded aluminum cladding, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels.
- Multi-point locking mechanism with solid forged brass handles.
- Continuous extruded nailing flange integral part of the frame extrusion and factory applied drip cap affording the best installation.
- Standard: Stiles and top rail 4-5/8”; bottom rail 6-13/16".
- Personalize designs with optional radius top, lockrail, or bottom panel.
- Largest selection of options including 75 exterior AAMA 2605 powder-coat and anodize finishes.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.