Flexible Access Outswing
The Sierra Pacific Flexible Access Outswing Door is the perfect counterpart to our Commercial Door. Featuring a low profile sill, ADA compliant 12" kick rail, multi-point locking hardware on the active door panel and flush bolts to anchor the inactive panel, the door provides both security and accessibility. For commercial projects with elevations where door alignment is critical, our Flexible Access and Commercial Doors combine to create an aesthetic sight line to enhance your architecture.
- Low profile sill, ADA compliant 12” bottom rail matching our California-manufactured Commercial Door.
- Constructed of the heaviest extruded aluminum cladding, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels.
- 1-3/4” thick panels
- Multi-point locking mechanism with solid forged brass handles in multiple finishes.
- Continuous extruded nailing flange integral part of the frame extrusion affording the best installation.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Ultimate design freedom with the largest selection of options including 75 exterior AAMA 2605 powder-coat and anodize finishes.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.