Dutch Door Inswing
Whether the motive is extra ventilation or an easy pass through to the backyard living space from a kitchen or mudroom, dutch doors are a functional, fun, smart solution. Top and bottom panels operate independently of each other. Opt for an interior shelf and swing screen to add even more utilitarian usefulness that your neighbors will envy.
- Functional, fun, and smart.
- Useful interior shelf optional.
- 1-3/4” thick panel.
- Constructed of the heaviest extruded aluminum cladding, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels.
- Butt hinges standard. Ball bearing hinges optional.
- Bottom panel single-point locking mechanism standard.
- Continuous extruded nailing flange integral part of the frame extrusion affording the best installation.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Swing screen available.
- Limitless designer options, including 75 exterior finishes.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.