Feelsafe Sliding Door
Our FeelSafe sliding patio door has been re-engineered and redesigned to make it the best, most beautiful French slider on the market. The all-natural, all-wood interior is visually free of any man-made components—to satisfy even a true perfectionist. Compared to an inswing patio door, a slider is a great space-saving option.
- Can withstand hurricane-force winds with an impressive structural performance rating of PG55 (+55/-55) up to a 3-wide 12-0 x 8-0.
- Smooth as silk operation thanks to standard tandem stainless steel ball bearing rollers and fully adjustable design.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Thick heavy-duty extruded aluminum cladding for a low maintenance exterior.
- French style is standard with extra wide stiles and 7-1/2” bottom rail.
- 2-point locking hardware for maximum security.
- Handle options include special PVD coastal finishes to keep their good looks.
- 3-Wide continuous sill widths.
- Blocks 99% of UV rays.
- Strongest, laminated glass uniquely constructed on the outside of your window, where it won’t be broken by a stray golf ball or sea gull.
- Largest selection of options including 75 exterior anodize finishes in the industry's very best AAMA 2604 or 2605 powder-coating.
Grilles Between The Glass
The easiest way to achieve the divided lite look, the grille is sealed between the panes of glass, leaving the visual appeal without the grille getting in the way.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Two-tone grilles also available.