Build bold with the design inspired, modern appearance of our brand new Pivot Doors. Engineered to float inside their frame on a set of pins mounted in the top and bottom of the door, these amazing new doors offer clean lines and simplicity of form and function that sets them apart from any other entrance door panel.
- For a distinctive, custom approach, Sierra Pacific Pivot Doors are the right place to start.
- 2-1/4” thick panel floats in frame on a set of pins mounted in the top and bottom of the door panel creating an effortless movement.
- Made of the heaviest extruded aluminum clad exterior, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels, with a beautiful wood interior of your choice from our offering of 9 species.
- Design dramatic large entrances up to 50 sq ft per panel with max dimensions of 10’ high or 6’ wide that you can specify to be an inswing or an outswing.
- Top rail is 6-3/8”. 10-1/4” or 12” bottom rail. 4-5/8” or 6-3/8” stiles.
- Multiple hardware combinations—including electronic locks—for high-tech security balanced with design integrity.
- Specially designed low profile sill is made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum and thermally broken. Sill height is ½”. Installation must be evaluated for potential of water intrusion due to exposure, elevation, climate zone and location in building.
- 12” pivot point in head jamb and sill is standard. Custom pivot point is possible.
- Construction Considerations: No extra space is required in the header or below the sill. Floor structure is required to support the weight of the door. Door comes with sturdy nailing flange integral to the frame extrusion. Minimum jamb depth 6-9/16”.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Largest selection of options including 70 exterior powder-coat finishes.
By capturing the sun’s heat or reflecting it, the right glazing can make your home more comfortable and even improve your energy efficiency. You can also reduce outside noise, block damaging UV rays and enhance your privacy.
Sierra Pacific offers the most advanced glazing options in the industry, including dual and triple pane, and double or triple low-E coatings. Your Sierra Pacific Windows representative will help you determine the best glass for your project’s unique needs.
Many window manufacturers use aluminum spacers between their panes of glass. These metal spacers conduct cold and heat, which reduces window efficiency and can lead to window failure.
Most of our windows and doors are made with our No-Metal TrueWarm® Edge polymer structural foam spacers. They offer greater thermal efficiency, a superior seal and more comfort.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.
See your local representative for physical samples.
Ultra Coat and Ultra Stain finishes are a meticulous and advanced process to ensure maximum beauty of your wood window and door interiors. Yet, wood is a natural material with character, color, and grain patterns with varying densities, even in lumber taken from the same tree. Colors and stain absorption will vary widely based on the wood’s natural character; therefore results are not guaranteed by Sierra Pacific Windows for color or grain consistency. While not always necessary, touch up in the field of the finish should be expected.
The pine and Douglas fir used in our world-class windows and doors is harvested from either our very own California grown forests, certified to the SFI Forest Management Standard,
from other forest ownerships that satisfy the environmental protection standards of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®, or from forests certified to the FSC Forest Management
Standard. It is for these reasons that Sierra Pacific Windows is one of the only premium wood window manufacturers that can provide a SFI Certified Sourcing Label on every
Sierra Pacific wood window and door it produces.
The pay-off? Sierra Pacific windows and doors, crafted from pine and Douglas fir, and our Timber Curtain Wall designed with Douglas fir glulam beams, are 100% SFI Certified Sourcing certified. So even if you don’t ask for or specify FSC Chain of Custody, which meets the LEED raw material sourcing criteria, know that our window products meet the strictest environmental practices required for sustainably sourced material.
Sierra Pacific Windows is also certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). This requires adherence to very strict environmental guidelines and enables us to provide optional chain-of-custody FSC certification on our windows and doors.
As a division of Sierra Pacific Industries, environmental stewardship comes rather naturally. Sierra Pacific Industries owns over 2.4 million acres of forest land that supplies wood for our products, so from planted seed to delivered window and door, we control every part of the process. This makes complete environmental oversight possible in a way no other window manufacturer can replicate.