FeelSafe Bi-Fold Door
Get the most out of coastal living by incorporating moving walls of glass with Sierra Pacific's FeelSafe Bi-Fold Door. It's the first true aluminum clad exterior/wood interior bi-fold door on the market that meets Zone IV/HVHZ impact requirements with only a 2-1/4" thick panel. You will have no regrets about incorporating this specially constructed coastal friendly door system into your dream home or commercial project.
- Enjoy your entire beach view and all the
fresh air you can get with a bi-fold door up to 10 feet tall and, yes, up to 24 feet wide.
- Meets and exceeds the toughest HVHZ Zone IV requirements.
- Available as outswing configuration.
- When fully open, the folding panels stack perpendicular to the wall to optimize space.
- Choose from a number of operational configurations in up to 8-panels wide.
- 2-1/4” thick panels. The thinnest on the market today for this type of product at this performance level.
- Thick heavy-duty extruded aluminum cladding for a low maintenance exterior.
- E4 Hardware.
- Surface mounted flush bolts are standard.
- Blocks 99% of UV rays.
- Strongest, laminated glass uniquely constructed on the outside of your window, where it won’t be broken by a stray golf ball or sea gull.
- Largest selection of options including 75 exterior anodize finishes in the industry's very best AAMA 2604 or 2605 powder-coating.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.