Our specialty doors are designed to take contemporary designs to any level it wants, turning walls into moving masterpieces. Sierra Pacific’s Bi-Fold door designs fold effortlessly to stack either side of their expansive openings with an access panel to allow passage without moving the entire system. They stack to one side or both sides, can swing in or swing out, and can even go around a 90-degree corner. Limitless applications for both residential and commercial applications.
- Enjoy the entire view and all the fresh air you can get with a bi-fold door up to 10 feet tall and, yes, up to 23 feet wide.
- When fully open, the folding panels stack perpendicular to the wall to optimize space.
- Choose from a number of operational configurations, including inswing and outswing in E3 system.
- 23 feet wide with as many as 8-panels. (E3 max panel width is 48”, max height is 119-1/2”.)
- Standard bi-fold has 4-5/8” stiles and top rail, 6-13/16” bottom rail.
- 1-3/4” or 2-1/4” thick panels.
- ADA sill or U-Channel optional.
- Full range of carefully selected design options that enable you to complement your décor perfectly.
- Symphony flush bolts are standard. Hidden multi-point optional.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.