Special Shapes - CA
Configure straight lines and angles to define a pattern of geometric precision. Frame the graceful curve of a radius following the sweep of your roofline. Trace the limbs of the trees in the forest, accentuate the angle of the shoreline, outline the jagged peaks of the mountain range - whatever your style or vision, Sierra Pacific's Direct Glaze windows in geometric or radius shapes will accentuate and amplify your design, even as they capture your view. We’ll even create your own custom shapes.
DIRECT GLAZE: Glass set directly into frame.
SASH AND FRAME: Fixed sash installed in frame.
DIRECT GLAZE PLUS: The contemporary aesthetics of a direct glaze unit with even higher structural and energy performance.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Thick heavy-duty extruded aluminum cladding for a low maintenance exterior.
- 75 powder-coated and anodized finishes, new textures and unlimited custom colors.
- Choose from up to nine interior wood species. Pine is standard.
- Sierra Pacific divided lites or grilles in the airspace.
Many prefer our direct glaze windows for their straight lines, narrow stiles and rails that make them a perfect fit for contemporary designs. At Sierra Pacific, floor-to-ceiling glass isn’t just an ideal, it’s often the starting point.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.