Monument Horizontal Slider
For a more unique style and a slightly more contemporary look than a traditional double hung window, try our horizontal slider. They’re a good alternative for locations where you don’t want the sash of a casement or awning window sticking out in the way – on your deck or walkway, for example. But that’s merely a practical reason for choosing them. Many people simply prefer the clean lines and smooth, gliding operation of our “sliders.”
- Thick extruded aluminum cladding for a low maintenance exterior.
- 75 powder-coated and anodized finishes, new textures and unlimited custom colors.
- Available with two lites or three.
- Natural pine interior standard. Prime, paint or stain optional.
- Alternate wood species optional.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Basic jamb width 4-9/16”.
- Many design options available.
Grilles Between The Glass
The easiest way to achieve the divided lite look, the grille is sealed between the panes of glass, leaving the visual appeal without the grille getting in the way.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Two-tone grilles also available.